Catholic Men's Fellowship Diocese of Youngstown
Solicitation is any form of requesting money, support or participation for products, groups, organizations or causes outside the limits of the ministry. These include but are not limited to:
• Activities outside the core mission of CMFDOY.org Men's Conference or Development of Parish Small Men's Groups.
• Seeking funds or donations for a non profit organization.
• Asking for signatures for a petition.
• Selling merchandise or services.
• Seeking support for a political or non-political cause.
• Requesting support for a political candidate.
• Asking to join a group or organization outside the limits of the company.
Distribution refers to the dissemination of literature or material for commercial, political or other non-business purposes expressly to the members of CMFDOY.org.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business/ministry in accordance principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1) What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2) What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3) The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4) How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collections and Use
By visiting this website, we only have access to to personally identifiable information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not give, sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both on line and off line.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use secure methods to protect sensitive information on line, we also protect your information off line.
You can contact us immediately via